Thank you so very much Tangie from Mrs.T’s corner for nominating me once again in the week for my second Sunshine Blogger Award. I’m so glad to be nominated by such a wonderful blogger and a prominent figure of the blogging community. Make sure you check her out at Mrs.T’s corner.
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award, write them 11 new questions and notify them about the nomination.
QUESTIONS FOR ME:
- Do you think your name is cute? I do. It is so unique.
- If you had a chance to name yourself, which name would you choose and why? I wouldn’t actually like to change anything about my name.
- Do you have any hobbies other than writing? So many. I love painting, cooking, reading and eventually listening to music.
- Be it books or movies, if given chance, which character’s life would you choose to live and why? I would love to live as, wait I cannot decide. Over to the next question.
- If you have a job now, are you happy with it? If you could change it now, which one would you choose? I’m too young to have a job, so…
- Do you like to cook? Like to the moon.
- Which is your Zodiac sign? Virgo.
- Do you believe in predictions made for your zodiac sign? No.
- Are you, so far, proud, and satisfied with your blog’s progress? I am. I am humbled to receive such amazing response for it.
- What’s the most useless piece of knowledge you know? I don’t think knowledge stays that way. It comes to use some way or another.
- Which is your favorite work from your blog? Leave a link so everyone can enjoy it. https://shanyu.blog/2020/05/01/the-cache/
MY QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES:
- Which is your favorite dessert?
- Your favorite shade of yellow?
- A book you can just never put down?
- A day on the most beautiful beach or a night under the aurora lights?
- Tea or Coffee?
- Dark chocolate v/s Milk chocolate?
- Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings
- Edgar Allen Poe or e.e.cummings?
- Your favorite author?
- Your favorite poem?
- An animal that describes the opposite of your major personality trait?
At this instant, all that comes to my mind is that it is rather difficult for me to choose a nominee with all of your wonderful blogs around. Anybody who is interested is a welcome nomination. Just make use of the link to this blog post and make sure you let me know. I would love to read your answers. Wishing you luck! Please keep writing.